Cockram provides professional design management services in order to fully manage projects from the inception stage through to the completion of documentation.
Design management services include:
- Developing scope for architectural and engineering design services.
- Assessing and appointing consultants.
- Developing and managing design schedule, and identifying critical path activities.
- Planning and coordinating design consultants and activities.
- Liaising with the client including progress reporting.
- Troubleshooting and resolving design issues.
- Documenting and managing change control, including collating, and disseminating information.
- Coordinating budgetary / cost planning activities.
- Value managing and Value Engineering.
- Implementing and following quality assurance procedures.
- Liaising with authorities and regulatory bodies for planning and building permits.
- HAZOP Studies (where applicable).
- Planning and managing procurement for long lead items or trades.
- Assessing design buildability and speed of construction.
- Coordinating with the construction team for fast-track construction activities.
- Ensuring that the design will meet the client’s budgetary, time and quality requirements, through early involvement in the design of the project