Cockram Scenario was the first vendor to be substantially complete with the show set scope of work at the Shanghai Disney Resort on Pirates of the Caribbean. Cockram was also engaged in various contract models to deliver the Main Entry and Gardens precinct of the Disney Shanghai Project.
Cockram Scenario managed over 500 workers (Sub Contractors and Direct Employees) by Management resources and provided specialty craftsman from China and the Asia region in order to achieve the quality and schedule requirements of Disney.
Treasure Cove was the largest show set scope within the park
- Project – TREASURE COVE SHANGHAI
- 24 Months – for Design and Production
- Delivered on schedule and in budget
Cockram was asked to grow the base contract and take on the following additional scopes
- Fiberglass icon characters for Hotels 1&2 Production / Installation
- Treasure Cove Signage Production / Installation
- Show action doors and platforms Fabrication / Installation
- Treasure Cove (term contract)
- Fantasyland Signage Production / Installation (term contract)
- Main Entry Garden (Program / Construction Management)
- Main Entry Gardens (term contract – Construction)
- Woodland Gardens Rockwork (term contract – Construction)
- Mickey Avenue (term contract – Construction)