Role: Turn Key Show Contractor – production and installation
Scope: Design Development, BIM Management and integration, Shop Drawings, Manufacturing, Show Control, SFX, Animatronics, SAE, Lighting, AV (Audio Video), Installation Supervision, Testing and Commissioning and Handover and close out to Owner.
Project Description & BIM Usage:
- Design development from 2D concept to fully integrated 3D models & detailed shop drawings.
- All show elements were modelled and coordinated in 3D.
- Fully lit and textured 3D guest point of view animation was used for creative coordination and definition of art direction intent
- Fire and water effect particle and fluid simulations were carried out to define show experience
- Weekly big room meetings were held with all project participants (contractors and specialty trades like Audio, Video, Lighting, Special Effects, Show Control).
- Technical drawings were derived directly from the 3D models to guarantee spatial accuracy.
- BIM was used during installation (survey of as built conditions and clash detection carried out to anticipate issues and find solutions before hitting the field)